1. In this tutorial, we'll show you how to add new database using cPanel.
2. First, go to yourdomain.com:2082
3. Login with your username and password.
4. Scroll down and click MySQL databases.
5. Fill out the New databse field. Call it what you want.
6. Click Create Database.
7. Now we need to check if it really was created. Click Go Back.
8. Go to homepage of cpanel.
9. Scroll down and click phpMyAdmin
10. Our database is called default, but if you use it in php, don't forget the prefix. It will be your cpanel username. In our case demotest_default.
11. You can easily perform any operation you want on your new database.