1. In this tutorial, we'll show you how to view your website's latest visitors
2. First, go to yourdomain.com:2082
3. Login with your username and password.
4. Click Latest visitors.
5. Choose domain where you want to view visitors by clicking search logo.
6. Here they are. At the top of the table you'll see the total count of visitors. In our case 89.
7. Next to it, you can select how much rows you want to be shown in each page. Let's click All.
8. URL field is in which page was user active.
9. Referring URL is from where user was redirected to your website. If user visited directly this field will be empty.
10. User agent field is which browser and operating system user uses.
11. Time field is of course, when user visited your page.
12. Of course, all 89 rows will be shown in one page as we said.