1. In this tutorial, we'll show you how to create your mail account using cPanel.
2. First, you'll need to go to yourdomain.com:2082
3. Then, you should enter with your username and password.
4. Click Email Accounts.
5. In Email field, enter name you want to use for email. In our case we'll create support (@ test-demo.com)
6. Then enter password you want to use for your mail.
7. In Mailbox Quota enter 10 MB. This is standard memory of messages.
8. When you're done click Create Account.
9. You can edit your newly created account. (Change password, Change quota, Delete or just access webmail from there.)